Our Policy on Pets
We believe the family dog is just that, a member of the family and deserves a holiday too. But please don’t ask to bring your cat, your parrot, your snake or any other type of pet.
We will accept one well behaved dog with responsible owners when pre-booked in a limited number of selected dog friendly rooms only.
Acceptance of your request to bring your dog with you is on the strict understanding that you adhere to our rules relating to the acceptance of dogs in bedrooms. Only one dog is permitted regardless of size/breed and there is a charge of £10 per night. Guide dogs are exempt from this charge.
Our bedrooms are presented in a clean condition for you and we wish to keep them that way. Our cleaning standards ensure that guests without dogs can confidently stay in our bedrooms without detecting doggie smells and doggie hairs! However, it would be almost impossible to maintain these high standards if our ‘house rules’ for dogs weren’t respected, so we appreciate your co-operation and respect for others staying after you.
What you need to bring with you:
• Dog bed/crate
• A towel to make sure the dog is clean and dry before entering the room
• Food and water bowls
• And don’t forget the poop bags
Here are our house rules for dogs:
• Dogs are not permitted on the beds – even with covers applied, or on any other furniture
• Dogs are not permitted to be left in the bedroom or grounds unattended at any time
• Dogs are not permitted in the breakfast room. We are happy to set a breakfast table for you and your dog in our Bidean Lounge please speak to our reception team
• The interior and grounds of the property must be left in a clean, undamaged condition
• Dogs must be clean before entry to the bedroom – please clean them with your own towel
• Your dog must not be permitted to cause any kind of nuisance to the neighbouring rooms
• Your dog must be on a leash in all public areas of the Inn and should not be allowed to run around the bars
• You must clean up your dog poop and dispose of thoughtfully
• Your dog must be at least 1 year old at the time of your stay.
Please ensure that you are prepared to accept these conditions before making your booking. Your booking is only accepted on the basis of you agreeing to comply with our conditions.
If we find they have been left alone in a room, or where they shouldn’t – i.e. the beds – or caused any kind of damage whatsoever or caused us extra cleaning costs, flea treatment etc. then we will charge you for reinstating the room and its contents to the condition they were before you arrived.
An indication of what the charges may be:
• £20 per night for failure to notify us of having a dog in the room
• £25 cleaning charge if the dog has been on the beds or any other furniture
• £100 cleaning charge if the dog has done the toilet in the room
• Any damages to the room will be paid for in full
We’re sorry if this sounds harsh, but we’ve had to become stricter after a growing number of incidents where guests have abused our hospitality and allowed their dogs free reign over the bedroom with no regard for the cleaning and replacement costs incurred. These problems are then multiplied considering the tight schedules and the limited time we have available to sort these problems out between them departing and new guests arriving.
Your booking is accepted on the basis of you agreeing to comply with our terms and conditions.
Make An Enquiry
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
The Full Floor Ceilidh Band
The Full Floor are an up-and-coming young ceilidh band based in Glasgow hailing from four different parts of Scotland. From…
Current Vacancies We are currently inviting applications for the following vacancies. Address all applications and any questions you may have…
OctoberFest 2018 Offers
Octoberfest 2018 Offers Special Offers on our Hotel Accommodation to coincide with our autumn festival in Glencoe. For 2018 we…