People just cant help but take photos in and around the beautiful Glencoe area. It’s no wonder we end up with so many great photos being uploaded to our Facebook page on a regular basis. that we have used throughout the site. We don’t want these snap-happy unsung heroes to go without the credit for their work. That’s why we are encouraging you to have a look for your shot and if we haven’t credited you below then let us know and we will be sure to add your name.
We remain indebted to the following for their generosity in allowing us to use their images on this site. Many of their images are available as prints. Please visit their web sites for more stunning images. Thank you for your efforts.
All images are copyright protected by the original owners and may not be used or reproduced without the copyright owner’s permission.
- Locally based amateur photographer with an eye for capturing dramatic landscapes.
- Locally based photographer with a stunning collection of Glencoe images available in the online shop.
- Lake District based climber and author of “A year in the Life of Glencoe”.
- Locally based professional photographer.
- A full print gallery and online shop with many photographs of Glencoe and the Highlands of Scotland.
FebruaryFest Gin Tasting Session
Through 2018 and into 2019 we did think that the interest in Scottish distilled gins might ease a little. However,…
FebruaryFest 2019 Offers
FebruaryFest Offers 2019 A special tariff to coincide with our annual Winter Beer Festival Friday 1st February to Saturday…
Clachaig's FebruaryFest has grown over the last 2 decades from humble beginnings to being as much a part of…