People just cant help but take photos in and around the beautiful Glencoe area. It’s no wonder we end up with so many great photos being uploaded to our Facebook page on a regular basis. that we have used throughout the site. We don’t want these snap-happy unsung heroes to go without the credit for their work. That’s why we are encouraging you to have a look for your shot and if we haven’t credited you below then let us know and we will be sure to add your name.
We remain indebted to the following for their generosity in allowing us to use their images on this site. Many of their images are available as prints. Please visit their web sites for more stunning images. Thank you for your efforts.
All images are copyright protected by the original owners and may not be used or reproduced without the copyright owner’s permission.
- Locally based amateur photographer with an eye for capturing dramatic landscapes.
- Locally based photographer with a stunning collection of Glencoe images available in the online shop.
- Lake District based climber and author of “A year in the Life of Glencoe”.
- Locally based professional photographer.
- A full print gallery and online shop with many photographs of Glencoe and the Highlands of Scotland.
CLACHAIG OctoberFest T-SHIRT A familiar Clachaig feel to our Limited Edition festival t-shirt for Octoberfest 2019. Our classic 3 Sisters…
Clachaig 10 yo Malt Whisky
Clachaig 10 Year Old Single Cask Malt Whisky It has taken a while to select a malt whisky worthy of…
The Clachaig Christmas Party 2019
The Clachaig Christmas Party Lets ‘do’ Christmas, Clachaig style. 2 nights Bed & Breakfast, 2 nights of live ceilidh…
OctoberFest 2019 Offers
Special Offers to coincide with our own little festival celebrating autumn in Glencoe. Friday 11th October to Saturday 26th October…