Clachaig Christmas Party Night
The Clachaig Christmas Party is back again in 2019. It’s such a great event with great craic and a relaxed informal atmosphere that we love it ourselves too much to leave it off the calendar.
We’ll be taking over the Boots Bar for the evening. With the big fires roaring and the unique atmosphere that only the Boots Bar has, it is the perfect setting for a Christmas Party with a difference.
With a definite Clachaig spin on festive food we’ve decided to stuff the turkey and go the whole hog…quite literally!
We’ll have a Hog Roast Buffet, live music from the Highland Fire Ceilidh Band, Santa complete with a bulging sack and not a Brussels sprout in sight.
Perfect for your Christmas party with friends, family or colleagues.
Christmas party £35.00 per person – booking essential
The evening will include:
- Refectory style dining in the Boots Bar
- Complimentary glass of Mulled Cider on arrival
- 3 course buffet style menu (7pm to 8.30pm) Homemade soup, hog roast & all the trimmings – stuffing, apple sauce, baked potatoes. Desserts include our legendary ‘boozy’ trifle.
- Live music is provided by Highland Fire Ceilidh band
- A fun, informal and positively relaxed Clachaig Boots Bar style night out
- Not your usual Christmas Fayre, but a Clachaig spin on Festive Food
Sorry, but the Boots Bar and therefore our Christmas Party is restricted to those 18 years and over.
See our Special Offers pages for details of prices, and how to book.
At a glance
- From: 13th December 2019 07:00 pm
- To: 13th December 2019 12:00 am
- At: Clachaig, Boots Bar
Want To Add An Event?
What You've Missed
You can also visit our Glencoe Blog pages to give you some idea of what you've been missing here in Glencoe. But fear not, there are usually more similar events planned.
CLACHAIG OctoberFest T-SHIRT A familiar Clachaig feel to our Limited Edition festival t-shirt for Octoberfest 2019. Our classic 3 Sisters…
Clachaig 10 yo Malt Whisky
Clachaig 10 Year Old Single Cask Malt Whisky It has taken a while to select a malt whisky worthy of…
FebruaryFest Gin Tasting Session
Through 2019 and into 2020 we did think that the interest in Scottish distilled gins might ease a little. However,…
The Clachaig Christmas Party 2019
The Clachaig Christmas Party Lets ‘do’ Christmas, Clachaig style. 2 nights Bed & Breakfast, 2 nights of live ceilidh…