Clachaig Christmas Party Night
The Clachaig Christmas Party is back again in 2019. It’s such a great event with great craic and a relaxed informal atmosphere that we love it ourselves too much to leave it off the calendar.
We’ll be taking over the Boots Bar for the evening. With the big fires roaring and the unique atmosphere that only the Boots Bar has, it is the perfect setting for a Christmas Party with a difference.
With a definite Clachaig spin on festive food we’ve decided to stuff the turkey and go the whole hog…quite literally!
We’ll have a Hog Roast Buffet, live music from the Highland Fire Ceilidh Band, Santa complete with a bulging sack and not a Brussels sprout in sight.
Perfect for your Christmas party with friends, family or colleagues.
Christmas party £T.B.C per person – booking essential
The evening will include:
- Refectory style dining in the Boots Bar
- Complimentary glass of Mulled Cider on arrival
- 3 course buffet style menu (7pm to 8.30pm) Homemade soup, hog roast & all the trimmings – stuffing, apple sauce, baked potatoes. Desserts include our legendary ‘boozy’ trifle.
- Live music is provided by Highland Fire Ceilidh band
- A fun, informal and positively relaxed Clachaig Boots Bar style night out
- Not your usual Christmas Fayre, but a Clachaig spin on Festive Food
Sorry, but the Boots Bar and therefore our Christmas Party is restricted to those 18 years and over.
See our Special Offers pages for details of prices (Prices T.B.C for 2019), including hugely discounted accommodation, and how to book.
At a glance
- From: 13th December 2019 07:00 pm
- To: 13th December 2019 12:00 am
- At: Clachaig, Boots Bar
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
Want To Add An Event?
What You've Missed
You can also visit our Glencoe Blog pages to give you some idea of what you've been missing here in Glencoe. But fear not, there are usually more similar events planned.
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
Pictism are a Scottish folk duo, from opposite ends of the country. Lucy (vocals and tin whistle) comes from the…
Winter Mountain Safety Lecture – Andy Spink
Decision making for winter Mountaineers Presented by Andy Spink Andy Spink, MIC, IML, BCU Level 5, Surf Coach, presents the…
Glencoe Open Water Swim
Back for its 5th year, the Glencoe Open Water Swim is firmly established on the annual events calendar. Whether an…