Highland Hogmanay 2019
Enjoy the legendary Clachaig craic! – Nobody does it better! With a special tariff to experience Hogmanay in the Highland glens.
Our Hogmanay package includes:
- Dinner, bed and a full cooked Scottish breakfast for 4 nights allowing you to enjoy Hogmanay in the Highlands – the best place to see in the New Year.
- A special 3 course d’hôte dinner menu served in the Ossian Lounge each evening.
- A choice of a full cooked Scottish breakfast or vegetarian breakfast featuring quality local produce, or a continental style buffet selection.
- Live music every night of your stay including our famous Clachaig Hogmanay “double header” where we will have live music in both bars over the bells. Our bars are open to the public until 1am. Check out our What’s On pages.
- After the bars have closed to the general public residents can join us in the Bidean Lounge where we will serve up a hot supper of stovies or vegetarian haggis, residents can then relax and unwind from a night full of laughing and dancing with a wee night cap or two before retiring to bed. Please note that there may be a brief ‘interlude’ in serving in the Bidean Lounge to enable closure to the general public.
- Extended breakfast service on New Years Day so you can have a wee lie in.
- Note that our Hogmanay celebrations are very informal in the usual Clachaig style, and it’s this relaxed and informal approach that makes Hogmanay so enjoyable.
Offers are available for the Hogmanay period only. Dates can be flexible but must be a minimum of 4 nights duration and include the nights of 31st December and 1st January.
Single occupancy in a Twin or Double room is not available over Hogmanay.
A non-refundable deposit of £200 per room is required at the time of booking.
Payment in full is required by no later than Saturday 30th November 2019.
All accommodation offers are subject to availability.
Please quote “Hogmanay” when booking.
Please note: live music events in the Boots bar are for over 18’s only
Hogmanay Accommodation Packages 2019
Rates are per room in UK sterling and include VAT at 20%.Rates are for a twin / double room with en suite facilities and include a full Scottish breakfast and a three course dinner.All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities and TV
|Bedrooms||4 Nights Dinner B&B|
|Twin or Double room with ensuite||£925|
Available from midday until 9pm from our extensive menus. Reservations are not required
Rooms to sleep 3 & 4 comfortably are available, with en suite facilities. Price on application
From £6.95 including UK VAT
We regret that we can’t offer family accommodation over this period.
The robust nature of our legendary Hogmanay craic may not be conducive to young children given the lively atmosphere and regular late nights. Also due to licensing restrictions children are not permitted in the Boots Bar which effectively means parents miss out on the majority of the entertainment.
We hope you understand our reasoning and hopefully we will be able to welcome you and your family another time here at Clachaig.
There is no service charge. Gratuities are optional.
All bookings must be confirmed with a deposit. You will receive a formal confirmation of receipt of your deposit. Residents who are arriving late are requested to give notice.
The full cost of the first night bed and breakfast cost is required to secure a booking. Please note deposits are non-refundable. Payment may be made by credit/debit card using our secure payment form. Please check availability first.
Arrival & Departure
Rooms are generally available for check in by 4pm. Please let us know if you are likely to arrive earlier. Guests are requested to vacate their bedrooms by 10.30am on the day of departure. The Hotel’s doors are closed at midnight.
Dogs are only permitted in a very limited number of hotel bedrooms. There is a strict limit of one dog per bedroom and only by prior arrangement. Dogs are charged £10.00 per night. Please see our Dog Policy for conditions
Smoking & Vaping
The inn has a no smoking or vaping policy. Scottish Law dictates that smoking is strictly prohibited in any enclosed public place – such as our bars, breakfast room and communal areas. All of our bedrooms are designated ‘non smoking’.
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
Pictism are a Scottish folk duo, from opposite ends of the country. Lucy (vocals and tin whistle) comes from the…
Winter Mountain Safety Lecture – Andy Spink
Decision making for winter Mountaineers Presented by Andy Spink Andy Spink, MIC, IML, BCU Level 5, Surf Coach, presents the…
Glencoe Open Water Swim
Back for its 5th year, the Glencoe Open Water Swim is firmly established on the annual events calendar. Whether an…