We are currently inviting applications for the following vacancies. Address all applications and any questions you may have to email@example.com
We are now inviting applications now for General Assistants to join the team.
We are currently taking applications for starting 1st April, with a commitment through until the close of Octoberfest. .
- Bar Work – working in our bars, ensuring the smooth, courteous and efficient service of food and drinks. Preparing the bars for opening, keeping bar and approach areas clean, and closing down at the end of the day.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of ales, whiskies and gins. An enthusiasm for furthering product knowledge is required.
- Additional shifts helping in other areas such as housekeeping possible.
- Previous experience of similar work is an advantage, but not essential.
- Cheery, positive, can-do attitude essential.
- Full time hours, usually based on 40+ hours per week. Some split shifts are inevitably. We aim to provide 2 clear days off each week, and usually achieve this.
- Medium to long term commitment. Join us for the 2018 season.
- Possibility of live-in accommodation if required, subject to availability.
- References essential.
Apply by downloading an application form below and email it to our General Manager William Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org
Download an application form in PDF format on the following link:
An opportunity for someone with previous marketing experience in a similar environment, possibly working freelance on a part time basis. Knowledge of the business sector and an understanding of the Highlands as a visitor destination should be demonstrated.
Working closely with the directors, Revenue driven, building on current achievements and driving occupancy and accommodation yield in particular.
A full task list is available to applicants upon request.
Key priorities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining content of 4 web sites, ensuring relevance, analysing statistics, maximising cross selling and ensuring good SEO.
- Drive content on social media ensuring consistency and clarity of message
- Managing and producing content for eNewsletters. Managing contacts and identifying direction and content of future mailings.
- Ensuring effective CRM policies are in place
- Ensuring consistent use of branding and delivery of the Customer Promise
- Manage adverts both online and in more tradtional formats. Consider and make a case for the use of new channels.
- Develop a recruitment strategy, making best use of current resources, and identifying new opportunities
- Flexible hours, likely to be 1 or 2 days per week, depending on workloads and demands.
- Possible home working, but time on site will be required.
No accommodation is provided in connection with this role
- Immediate start.
- A closing date may be set.
Salary by negotation depending on experience.
Applications with a CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Make An Enquiry
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
The Full Floor Ceilidh Band
The Full Floor are an up-and-coming young ceilidh band based in Glasgow hailing from four different parts of Scotland. From…
Current Vacancies We are currently inviting applications for the following vacancies. Address all applications and any questions you may have…
OctoberFest 2018 Offers
Octoberfest 2018 Offers Special Offers on our Hotel Accommodation to coincide with our autumn festival in Glencoe. For 2018 we…